Find the Happiness & Peace of Mind You Deserve
Are you struggling with any of these challenges?
If you identify with any of these challenges - and they have
been going on for a while - you are not alone. Help is Here.
In Person in Vancouver BC, or toll-free by Phone -
wherever you are in Canada or the U.S.
Counselling can help stop the pain and get your life on track!
Hello my name is Glynis Sherwood. I'm a certified counselling therapist who helps smart people - just like you - tap into their strength and break free from chronic stress, worry and sadness, so they can be happier, feel at peace and get along better with those they love. In particular, I help people rebound from:
- Anxiety or Depression due to stress, worry, life pressures, low self esteem, or pain from the past such as emotional, verbal or physical abuse.
- Grief caused by relationship breakdown, personal injury or illness, job loss, major life transitions, serious health problems in family members, or death of a loved one or pet, especially sudden or traumatic loss.
- Low Self Esteem owing to lack of confidence, feeling insecure or doubting your own value or worth as a person
- Addictive Habits stemming from chronic anxiety, sadness or grief, and leading to alcohol or drug abuse, or compulsive behaviors such as addiction to relationships, the internet, food, work or spending.
- Relationship Problems caused by reoccurring patterns such as shaky self worth, choosing unloving, unavailable or troubled partners; chronic conflict; difficulties with commitment or bereavement.
Whatever you are struggling with in your life right now, chances are it’s been with you for some time. But you don’t have to spend another day stuck in this pain.
No matter how long you have been suffering or how discouraged you feel, with the help of a skilled and experienced counsellor you can recover from the ‘unfinished business’ of pain, hurt or loss and feel at peace in your life.
My mission is to help you transcend chronic anxiety, low self confidence, grief, depression, trauma or addictive behaviors, so you can live your life fully today and look forward to tomorrow!
Benefits of Counselling Include:
• Rising above stress, worry and sadness
• Putting the pain of loss and grief behind you
• Developing a solid sense of self-worth, confidence and contentment
• Creating healthier, more satisfying relationships
• Permanently recovering from addiction by overcoming anxiety or sadness
• Healing from childhood abuse, neglect or trauma
Why Choose Me As Your Counsellor?
I want to save you years of valuable time in the self-help section of book stores.
- A Goal Oriented Approach That Gets Results Faster: With a commitment to helping you achieve the concrete results you want, I have a proven track record of helping create positive change for my clients - often within 2 to 3 months. My approach combines the emotional support and psychological insight of counselling with effective problem solving strategies. Together we will develop counselling goals tailored to your specific needs, personality and strengths. We will work together until your goals are met, and you feel confident, content and more in control of your life.
Read testimonials from satisfied counselling clients here
- Regular Feature Articles to Help You Help Yourself: As a counselling therapist and author I know the value of combining counselling with self help resources to help you reach your goals. If we decide to work together, you will be eligible to receive my free articles by email to help you move forward even faster.
- In-Person, Toll-Free Telephone & Email Counselling Available Across Canada: I want to make sure you get the help you need by meeting with you where you are. Busy professionals, folks with small kids, or people living in smaller communities where counselling options are limited will benefit from Toll-Free Phone or Online Counselling.
You can also choose phone or email counselling if you want more anonymity, can't or don't want to commute to attend counselling. If you travel a lot or live part of the year outside Canada, phone or online counselling can help you continue to move forward with your goals and plans for the life you want and deserve.
- Dedicated to Excellence: I have extensive training and experience in helping people heal from the pain of chronic stress, anxiety, depression and loss. I possess a deep understanding of the unique challenges and approaches to recovery from both chronic grief and trauma. I am also skilled at helping people maintain long term recovery from addictive behavior. Many of my clients start to experience major improvements in as little as 2 months. Pairing my counselling skills with a strong commitment to customer service, I promise to provide you with superior care.
- British Columbia Residents: I am a Registered Clinical Counselling Provider to the Crime Victims Assistance Program, and ICBC Injury Recovery Services. You may qualify for free counselling under these programs. Click here for more Info
Welcome Message from Glynis
Overcome Stress, Worry
or Sadness Today!
Subscribe To My ENews & Download Your Free EBook
Stop the Struggle -
5 Steps to Breaking Free
From Chronic Stress,
Anxiety, Grief or Sadness
or Sell Your Email Address
"I began to feel my spirits lift after the first session, and by the time our counselling ended I felt hopeful and motivated to move forward in my life." Jennifer
Learn More About How
Counselling Can Help You:
Contact Glynis To Set Up A Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
I can usually return your call or email within a few hours Monday through Saturday during business hours
11:00 - 7:30 Tuesday - Thursday
11:00 - 6:30 Monday & Friday
11:00 - 2:30 Saturday
Co-Author Of the EBook:
What Every Target of Workplace Bullying Needs to Know